Change Windows 7 to Android View - DOWNLOADTERS™

Terbaru

29 November 2011

Change Windows 7 to Android View

downloadters - Currently who do not know with Android, which is the Operating System that was developed by Google's virtual world giant. Operating System is mostly used for the Smart Phone and Tablet PCs. Perhaps some time to come Symbian Operating System which is the most widely used on Cell Phone will slowly be shifted by the presence of this Android.




But my friend can taste the sweetness of using Android on Laptop / PC buddies without having to buy Cell Phone Android. On this occasion I make time to share the x86 Android 2.2 Generic. What can my friend use on laptops / computers mate, I've tested the x86 Android 2.2 Generic and the results are quite comfortable to use, it will probably seem a little slow to work on a laptop / PC as the basic of the Operating System uses the Touch Screen (Touch Screen). For how to install it I will share next time, so my friend would have the patience to wait. Now for my friend who are interested to taste this Android, please download This ...

2 comments:

  1. make a link page http://www.blenza.com/linkies/

    ReplyDelete
  2. estaqurientez da brazilia, amigo

    ReplyDelete

if any problem please leave a comment

Mengenai Saya

Halaman